Magillem is searching for a Customer Application Engineer for its North America team
September 23rd, 2019 – Hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Provide in-depth, highly technical support for the Magillem tools
– Communicate effectively with customers to resolve extremely technical issues.
– Communicate effectively with internal departments to help spearhead product innovations and improvements.
– Document customer issues and resolutions accurately and thoroughly.
– Develop technical content, articles, and demonstration.
– Provide support and training to internal customers.
– Assist the Sales and FAE team during critical evaluations.
– Effectively communicate the value added from Magillem solutions to customers.
– Maintain ongoing relationships with customers.
– Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
– Participate, along with the R&D team, to customers’ solution implementation, field assistance and testing
– BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (MS or above preferred) + 5 years of application engineering experience or similar
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good problem solving skills.
– Must be highly motivated and a fast learner.
– The candidate must have proven experience and proficiency in many the following areas:
– Front End design and Verification (UVM)
– SOC architecture
– Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog, SystemC
– TLM modeling and ESL
– Python, TCL
– Analog and Mixed signal design
– IP-XACT and IP reuse methodology
– XML, XSD, XSLT
The preferred locations are San Francisco Bay Area, Austin but we can be flexible for the right candidate. Must be a US citizen or a green card holder.
25% travel expected (domestic and international)